Sports writer Chris Hillyard and sports editor Tony Maluso team up for a podcast where they discuss some of their favorite moments from their years in Dalton and recap the first two weeks of high school football. Then they preview the Dalton-Northwest football game and give their keys to the…
Northwest Whitfield football coach Josh Robinson joins sports writer Chris Hillyard for a podcast previewing the Bruins' 2016 season.
Sports writer Chris Hillyard joins Southeast Whitfield coach Sean Gray to discuss the Raiders' season. This is the first in a series of podcasts featuring all seven Murray and Whitfield county high school football coaches.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s sports podcast, takes a break from its summer hiatus today as sports writer Devin Golden and a special guest — news editor Daniel Olson — shift the show’s usual focus from local sports to international soccer.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, discusses the Southeast Whitfield boys soccer team's 1-0 loss in the state semifinals to Johnson-Gainesville and the impending championship match Saturday at Kennesaw State Unive…
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, will be delayed to this afternoon as Whitfield and Golden plan on talking about Tuesday’s Class 4A state soccer semifinals.
This Week's Circulars
- 'I hate this county. I prayed to God that he would curse it': Footage shows DUI arrest of congressional candidate (with VIDEO)
- Chatsworth police chief defends use of Taser on 87-year-old woman (with VIDEO)
- Haig Mill park nearing completion; officials looking at Sept. 8 opening
- Man charged with aggravated child molestation
- Teen charged by sheriff's office with aggravated child molestation
- Citizens of the Week: David Rayborn and Brandon J. Townsend
- Area Arrests for Aug. 12
- Congressional candidate sentenced to six months in jail for DUI (with VIDEO)
- Congressional candidate sentenced to jail time for DUI
- Area Arrests for Aug. 10