• North Murray 50, Haralson County 49: The Lady Mountaineers went on the road and came away with a key Region 6-3A win. Korbin Tipton led with 21 points while Raven Stone added 15.
• Ridgeland 48, Southeast Whitfield 34: McKenna Lentych poured in 23 points while grabbing 14 rebounds for the Lady Raiders, but it wasn't enough in Friday's Region 6-4A contest on the road.
Jasmin Herrera handed out seven assists for the Lady Raiders (2-15, 1-7) and Alyson Kountz grabbed five rebounds.
• Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe 44, Murray County 37: The Lady Indians fell on the road, falling to 9-7 and 2-1 in the Region 6-3A North Sub-region. Allison Weaver led Murray County with 11 points. Jaide Johns chipped in eight.
• Heritage 56, Dalton 36: The Lady Catamounts fell in a non-region game on the road on Friday. Lauren Parker led Dalton with 12 points while McCall Maret added 10.
• Coahulla Creek 62, Ringgold 42: The Lady Colts posted a decisive win at home in a Region 6-3A game, in the process setting a school record for most wins in a season.
Lily Snyder paced Coahulla Creek (8-8, 3-5) with 18 points. Mallory Poe added 15, Rachel Walker 11 and Maggie Linder chipped in eight.
• Southeast Whitfield 71, Ridgeland 56: On the road, the Raiders led by just a point after the first quarter and by three at halftime. However, an 18-9 run in the third quarter powered them to victory.
Andrew Fowler knocked down seven 3-pointers, scoring 21 points to lead the Raiders (7-10, 4-4 Region 6-4A). Austin Brock tallied a double-double, scoring 12 points while handing out 14 assists.
Jacob Wyatt led Southeast inside, scoring eight points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
• Dalton 73, Heritage 59: Dalton broke open its non-region game on the road with a 20-11 spurt in the second quarter.
Nasir Love-Porter topped the Catamounts (13-4) with 25 points. Jager Dickson chipped in 17 points and seven rebounds. Aaron Fraire, after being held out most of the first half with foul trouble, chipped in 13 points, six rebounds and three assists.
Hunter Brummel topped Dalton on the glass with 12 rebounds. Tyis Love had an all-around solid night with nine points, seven assists and three steals.
• North Murray 68, Haralson County 44: The Mountaineers won on the road with four players scoring in double figures. Hayden Hulett led with 16 points, Ethan Lederer added 15 and Thomas Petty and Waylyn James each scored 11.
• Ringgold 63, Coahulla Creek 43: The Tigers jumped ahead of the Colts 16-7 at the end of the first quarter and 32-17 at halftime.
The Colts were done in in part by their inability to hit shots, connecting on 4 of 24 3-pointers.
Maddox Adams led Coahulla Creek with 23 points. Drew Sage added seven points and seven rebounds.
• Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe 71, Murray County 43: The Indians lost on the road. Haden Newport led with 11 points and nine rebounds while Cade Vice chipped in 10 points.
JV GIRLS BASKETBALL
• Southeast Whitfield 54, Ridgeland 29: Stephanie Sullivan led the Lady Raiders (9-4) with 19 points. Erandy Reyes added 10 and Lisette Gomez nine.
JV BOYS BASKETBALL
• North Murray 36 Haralson County 13: Landon Lederer had eight points to lead the Mountaineers.