This Week's Circulars
Blanche Page Chastain age 85, of Varnell passed away Thursday, August 6, 2020. She was proceeded in death by her parents, Ira and Bessie Bryant Page and all of her brothers and sisters. Survivors include her daughter, Janet Chastain of Dallas; sons and daughters-in-law, Brad and Cindy Chasta…
Lloyd Banks Stone, age 85, of Cohutta, Georgia passed away Wednesday, August 5, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
Gene Hawkins, age 77, of Dalton, Georgia passed away Thursday, August 6, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
- Whitfield Restaurant Reports for Aug. 1: Masks must be worn by front of house staff; employee's fingernails past fingertips; and other health violations
- UPDATE: Investigators seeking connection between man charged with murder and married couple killed in Murray County wreck
- 'Lackadaisical response' to COVID-19 leads to high number of cases locally; health officials stress public safety guidelines
- State Patrol searching for driver in hit and run that killed 2 in Murray County
- Kemp extends public health emergency, re-ups COVID-19 restrictions
- Area Arrests for Aug. 4
- Area Arrests for Aug. 6
- Judy Gilreath: New school year brings a world of changes
- Report of COVID-19 outbreak at overnight camp in Georgia happens days before many students return to school
- Kyle Wingfield: Public education that prioritizes self-preservation over students must change
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.