AdventHealth Murray will host a series of Creation Life seminars on Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. beginning Sept. 19 through Oct. 31. This free seminar series will feature a different doctor each week, and attendees will be educated on ways to live a happier and healthier life. Classes will be held in the AdventHealth Murray cafeteria.
The seminars focus on living life to the fullest. Attendees will enjoy a free dinner and learn about the eight principles of Creation Life: choice, rest, environment, activity, trust, interpersonal relationships, outlook and nutrition. When practiced, these principles can lead to a healthier and happier life. Some benefits of living a healthy lifestyle include:
• Looking and feeling younger.
• Preventing or reversing certain diseases.
• Decreasing the need for pharmaceutical drugs and surgery.
• Enjoying a balanced life.
• Strengthening relationships.
• Experiencing a renewed sense of inner peace and calm.
To register, call (706) 602-7800, ext. 3166.