Editor's note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jimmy Daniel Duran, 40, 794 Bermuda St.-K4, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with felony theft by receiving stolen property, possession of meth, possession of meth with the intent to distribute, felony probation violation, possession of tools for commission of a crime, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and willful obstruction of law officers.
• Alexander Nunez, 27, 612 Northview Drive, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and speeding.
• Brian Charles Roberts, 28, 1178 Highway 225 S., Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff's Office with felony theft by deception and financial transaction card theft.
• James Paul Rody, 27, 1308 Georgian Place-1, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI and speeding.
• Dakota Nathaniel Harris, 18, 1432 Bay Drive, Dalton, was charged by the Dalton Police Department with possession of marijuana and possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Dayna Suzanne Harris, 45, 1197 Packet Road, Ringgold, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with obstruction of an officer by threat or violence, simple battery against law enforcement personnel, public indecency, public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, willful obstruction of law officers and pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drug.
• Christy Brianna Mann, 18, 3073 Five Springs Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.