Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Tito Aguilar-Ramirez, 23, 405 Bay St., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with simple battery (family violence), false imprisonment and possession of a false ID with government seal or logo for a criminal act.
• Dana Charles Patterson, 30, 504 James St., Rossville, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, DUI-endangering a child, failure to maintain lane, no insurance, driving with a suspended or revoked license and a windshield violation.
• Adam Eugene Reed, 36, 950 Wilbanks Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth.
• Nellie Ann Smith, 55, 178 Tilton Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI (drugs), no insurance and failure to maintain lane.
• Tina Darlene Wooten, 39, 104 Stafford Way, Cohutta, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with theft by shoplifting and sale of or intent to sell marijuana.
• Edgar Dewayne Neal, 56, 1793 Westside Circle, Rocky Face, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault.