The Daily Citizen news briefs brought to you in an audio form, Daily Citizen Radio.
This Week's Circulars
Mrs. Charole Jane Haley Cadwell, 79, of San Clemente, CA. and formerly of Dalton, Atlanta and Chicago, departed this life Saturday, July 25th, 2020, in San Clemente California. Mrs. Cadwell was born Sept. 27th, 1940, in Whitfield County. She was the daughter of the late Clea E. Haley, Sr and…
Blanche Page Chastain age 85, of Varnell passed away Thursday, August 6, 2020. She was proceeded in death by her parents, Ira and Bessie Bryant Page and all of her brothers and sisters. Survivors include her daughter, Janet Chastain of Dallas; sons and daughters-in-law, Brad and Cindy Chasta…
Lloyd Banks Stone, age 85, of Cohutta, Georgia passed away Wednesday, August 5, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
- Hamilton Medical Center sees 'startling' increase in the positive case rate for COVID-19, to 1 in 4
- UPDATE: Investigators seeking connection between man charged with murder and married couple killed in Murray County wreck
- 'Lackadaisical response' to COVID-19 leads to high number of cases locally; health officials stress public safety guidelines
- State Patrol searching for driver in hit and run that killed 2 in Murray County
- 3 Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Tennessee man gets probation for vehicular homicide in crash that killed Dalton resident
- Whitfield Restaurant Reports for Aug. 1: Masks must be worn by front of house staff; employee's fingernails past fingertips; and other health violations
- Area Arrests for Aug. 4
- Area Arrests for Aug. 6
- Report of COVID-19 outbreak at overnight camp in Georgia happens days before many students return to school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.