This Week's Circulars
Burl Jackson Bandy of Dalton passed away Sunday, March 29, 2020 at Emory University Hospital. Survivors and arrangements will be announced by Love Funeral Home, 706-278-3313.
Margie Bell Bramlett of Resaca passed away Saturday, March 28, 2020. Arrangements will be made by independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave., Dalton; (706) 529-5371.
- COVID-19 cases in Whitfield County double in one day
- Dalton Utilities has temporary policy change due to COVID-19
- Jack Bandy, a carpet industry pioneer and noted philanthropist, passes away
- Three Engineered Floors employees test positive for or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Dalton City Council member questions worker safety in carpet mills
- Deaths of 2 Whitfield County residents linked to COVID-19
- Carpet pioneer Bandy has tested positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 cases in Whitfield, Murray increase to 11
- UPDATE: Whitfield's COVID-19 cases remain at 6
- Police check with manufacturing firms about worker safety due to COVID-19