Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen-News will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Richard Allen Hall, 55, 191 Keith Ave., Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Murray County Sheriff's Office with DUI.
• Stacey Derrick Upton, 32, 412 Treadwell Road, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Chatsworth Police Department with criminal trespass and aggravated assault (family violence).
• Christopher Henry Johnson, 48, 215 Yardley Lane, Tunnel Hill, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with DUI, failure to maintain lane and failure to maintain lane/wrong side of the road.
• Tracy Delores Jones, 41, homeless, Dalton, was charged Thursday by state probation with three counts of felony probation violation.
• Timothy Ray Moore, 50, 4270 Troy Drive, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and possession and use of drug-related objects.