Editor's note: The Daily Citizen-News will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jacob Tyler Gibson, 26, 13 Cole St., Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Chatsworth Police Department with aggravated battery.
• Mark Anthony McAfee, 50, 898 Old Federal Road N., Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Murray County Sheriff's Office with possession and use of drug-related objects, two counts of computer pornography and possession, manufacture, distribution, administering, sale or possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Kristie Lynne Adams, 40, 400 Will Evans Road, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff's Office with felony failure to appear.
• Hayden Christopher Black, 21, 82 Hillcrest Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI (controlled substance present in urine or blood), simple battery against law enforcement personnel, obstruction of an officer by threat/violence and failure to maintain lane.
• Brittany An Thai Le, 23, 88 E. Deer Trail, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with felony shoplifting.
• Paul Michael Monroe, 34, 70 Creeks Bend Drive, Ringgold, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with misdemeanor failure to appear and felony failure to appear.
• Carlos Moreno-Salgado, 36, 1028 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.-4, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with failure to stop at a stop sign, sale of cocaine, use of communications facilities in drug transactions, two counts of driving without a valid license, giving false information to a law enforcement officer, no insurance, failure to maintain lane, operating a vehicle without proper tag or decal, hit and run and failure to report an accident resulting in injury, death or property damage.
• Travis Augustus Ford, 30, 700 N. Elm St., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and a tag light violation.