Editor's note: The Daily Citizen-News will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Bobby Lee Koger, 26, 904 Holly Creek Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Murray County Sheriff's Office with DUI-less safe and improper lane change/failure to maintain lane.
• Belinda Lee Phillips, 56, 5030 Cleveland Road, Cohutta, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with first-degree cruelty to children.
• Melissa Rae Slack, 44, 6913 Private Lane, Ooltewah, Tenn., was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth, possession and use of drug-related objects and felony probation violation.
• Ricardo Alberto Tudon, 19, 107 Cambron Drive, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with felony probation violation and misdemeanor failure to appear.
• Michael Allan Davis, 28, 6296 Tails Creek Church Road, Ellijay, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and a headlights violation.