Editor's note: The Daily Citizen-News will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Lisa Kaylynn Ooten, 25, 401 Wendell Lane, Cleveland, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with felony probation violation.
• James Michael Cagle, 20, 510 Cohutta St., Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI (multiple substances).
• James Preston Potter, 59, 89 Dove Drive, Ringgold, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth and possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Donald Earl Turner, 68, 112 Gentry Way, Resaca, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure to appear.
• Garrett Mason Ballew, 27, 4280 Dews Pond Road S.E., Calhoun, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault, aggravated battery and misdemeanor criminal trespass.
• Josue Crews, 18, 1727 Lanier St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI.
• Terrance O'Neal Moore, 53, 612 Brandon Ferry Road, Rome, was charged Sunday by the Chatsworth Police Department with DUI; receipt, possession or transfer of firearm by convicted felon or felony first offender; failure to maintain lane; driving without license on person; possession of a firearm or knife during commission or attempt to commit certain felonies; and possession of a schedule 1 drug.