This Week's Circulars
Samuel Isaih Kent Jr., age 48, of Dalton, Georgia passed away May, 2021. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
Mr. Samuel P. Grove, 78, of Cohutta, passed away Thursday May 6, 2021 at Hamilton Medical Center. He was preceded in death by his daughter Lisa Barnes and a son Darren Grove. Samuel was a veteran of the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife Carol Grove of Cohutta; sons Paul Grove of…
Mr. Kenneth Robert Crowder, age 71 of Dalton, GA, departed this life, Thursday May 6, 2021 at the local hospital. He was born October 11, 1949 in Copper Hill, TN, a son of the late Alphus Noah and June Dockery Crowder. He was also preceded in death by his grandson, Jake Thomas. He is survive…
Miriam Carol Highsmith, 87, of Dalton passed away on Monday, May 3, 2021, at Hamilton Medical Center. She was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She attended Salem Baptist Church. A private family memorial will be held.
Clarence Tallent Sr., age 79, of Cohutta, Georgia passed away Thursday, May 6, 2021. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
- Greene recognizes winners of 14th Congressional District art contest, North Murray High School student honored
- Dalton man indicted for 110 counts of sexual exploitation of children
- Area Arrests for May 1/2
- Area Arrests for May 6
- 2 lanes of I-75 in Whitfield County now to be closed on Wednesday
- Loftons leaving: Father-son, coach-player duo exits Southeast as Bryson heads for college, Brad for retirement
- Area Arrests for May 4
- 2 lanes of I-75 in Whitfield County to be closed Monday
- Area Arrests for May 7
- Area Arrests for May 5