Murray County Sole Commissioner David Ridley will hold a public meeting on Tuesday at 9 a.m. in the county annex. The public is encouraged to attend.
On the tentative agenda are:
• The first reading of an amendment to the Murray County Personnel Policy to allow for a temporary furlough period.
• The first reading of a Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance.
• A contract with Lookout Mountain Community Services as agent for the Georgia Department of Human Resources for annual transportation services.
• A capital purchase of a 2010 Ford Crown Victoria from Chatsworth Ford for the sheriff’s office at $21,116 to be paid for from Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax funds.
• Reappointment of Anita Thornton to the Murray County Board of Assessors
Ridley will be available for questions or comments.