Sports writer Chris Hillyard and sports editor Tony Maluso team up for a podcast where they discuss some of their favorite moments from their years in Dalton and recap the first two weeks of high school football. Then they preview the Dalton-Northwest football game and give their keys to the…
Northwest Whitfield football coach Josh Robinson joins sports writer Chris Hillyard for a podcast previewing the Bruins' 2016 season.
Sports writer Chris Hillyard joins Southeast Whitfield coach Sean Gray to discuss the Raiders' season. This is the first in a series of podcasts featuring all seven Murray and Whitfield county high school football coaches.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s sports podcast, takes a break from its summer hiatus today as sports writer Devin Golden and a special guest — news editor Daniel Olson — shift the show’s usual focus from local sports to international soccer.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, discusses the Southeast Whitfield boys soccer team's 1-0 loss in the state semifinals to Johnson-Gainesville and the impending championship match Saturday at Kennesaw State Unive…
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, will be delayed to this afternoon as Whitfield and Golden plan on talking about Tuesday’s Class 4A state soccer semifinals.
This Week's Circulars
MRS. KATHLEEN MANN DeLOACH - age 82 - of Dalton, Georgia, passed away on Friday, October 11, 2019, at Ridgewood Manor Health Care. She retired from Hamilton Medical Center as a Licensed Practical Nurse, and was a member of New Hope Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her daughter, L…
- Bishop crowned Dalton High School Homecoming queen
- Dalton officials refuse to release information requested by Whitfield County, newspaper
- 'Heart of gold': Southeast Whitfield senior defensive end isn't stopped by his disabilities
- Letter: Perdue should reconsider position on immigration bill
- Replacement of aging John Davis Recreation Center on Dalton's SPLOST priority list
- GSP trooper charged with false statements and writings
- Fired state trooper could face more charges
- Area Arrests for Oct. 7
- Dalton names new information technology director
- Double time: Murray County twins rounding out senior year with increased success