Sports writer Chris Hillyard and sports editor Tony Maluso team up for a podcast where they discuss some of their favorite moments from their years in Dalton and recap the first two weeks of high school football. Then they preview the Dalton-Northwest football game and give their keys to the…
Northwest Whitfield football coach Josh Robinson joins sports writer Chris Hillyard for a podcast previewing the Bruins' 2016 season.
Sports writer Chris Hillyard joins Southeast Whitfield coach Sean Gray to discuss the Raiders' season. This is the first in a series of podcasts featuring all seven Murray and Whitfield county high school football coaches.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s sports podcast, takes a break from its summer hiatus today as sports writer Devin Golden and a special guest — news editor Daniel Olson — shift the show’s usual focus from local sports to international soccer.
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, discusses the Southeast Whitfield boys soccer team's 1-0 loss in the state semifinals to Johnson-Gainesville and the impending championship match Saturday at Kennesaw State Unive…
“After Deadline,” The Daily Citizen’s weekly sports podcast with sports writers Devin Golden and Chris Whitfield, will be delayed to this afternoon as Whitfield and Golden plan on talking about Tuesday’s Class 4A state soccer semifinals.
This Week's Circulars
Mrs. Carrie Mae Gossage, age 92 of Dalton, Georgia, departed this life, Thursday August 13, 2020 at Quinton Memorial Health and Rehabilitation. Carrie was born August 3, 1928 in Cartersville, GA, the daughter of the late Zack Allen and Evelyn Bennett Pickard. She was also preceded in death b…
Paul Kenneth Bohannon, age 51, of Dalton, Georgia passed away Tuesday, August 11, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to independently owned and operated Dalton Funeral Home, 620 S. Glenwood Ave. Dalton, GA 30721; 706-529-5371.
- Dalton nursing home hard hit by COVID-19
- Whitfield County Schools adds another line of defense against COVID-19
- Dalton woman charged with vehicular homicide in crash that killed Rocky Face man
- Hamilton Medical Center sees 'startling' increase in the positive case rate for COVID-19, to 1 in 4
- Area Arrests for Aug. 11
- Three more arrested for truck stop robbery
- Greene, who made racist videos, wins GOP nod in Georgia's 14th Congressional District
- Murray Restaurant Reports for Aug. 8: Several used gloves scattered throughout the restaurant; numerous flies in dining room, office and back kitchen area; and other health violations
- Area Arrests for Aug. 13
- 'Why would you not do them?' Family members of those with COVID-19 implore people to do the 'simple things' to guard against the coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.